Get READY: Gro-Mix expands when you add water!
1. Open a packet of Gro-Mix and pour into a Gro-Pod container.
2. Pour 3 tablespoons of water into the holes in the Gro-Pod container. Watch the Gro-Mix expand!
3. Use the planting stick to stir the Gro-Mix.
Get SET: Plant Your Seeds
1. Using the planting stick, plant 4 to 5 seeds in each Gro-Pod container.
2. Cover the seeds with a thin layer of Gro-Mix.
3. Insert a plant stake into the Gro-Mix near the edge of each Gro-Pod container.
4. Place the Gro-Pod containers into the Terrarium.
The Gro=Mix will turn lightly brown when it is dry and needs water. Remove the lift-off Terrarium lid and pour a small amount of water in the center of the Gro-Pod containers. Dark brown Gro-Mix needs no more water.
When the seedlings grow 3 inches tall or have sprouted their second set of leaves, it is time to transplant them. For best results use Miracle-Gro® Potting Soil or Miracle-Gro® Garden Soil.
1. To transplant into the base of the Terrarium, pour Miracle-Gro Potting Soil into the base.
2. To remove the seedlings from the Gro-Pod, circle the planting stick around the outermost edge of the Gro-Pod container to loosen the contents. Turn the Gro-Pod container upside down into your hand and gently tap the bottom of the container until the seedlings slides out into your hand.
3. Carefully plant the seedling into its new location.
Gro-Mix is non-toxic
Conforms to ASTM F963
0.03 - 0.03 - 0.03