- Feeds up to 6 months with Miracle-Gro® Continuous Release Plant Food
- Composted materials, sand and perlite helps prevent soil compaction and improves drainage
- Sphagnum peat moss helps soil retain water and nutrients
1. Select a pot with a drain hole.
2. Fill pot about 1/3 full
3. Loosen root ball, place plant in pot
4. Add more mix; press lightly.
5. Water; let drain.
For spectacular results, remember to feed regularly for 30 days after planting with Miracle-Gro® Plant Food.
Use in containers
Not for in-ground gardening
Fills two 8 inch-wide pots. Amounts may vary depending on size of the root ball.
Cactus, Palm, Citrus and other succulents.
0.06 - 0.02 - 0.04
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Need an answer to a product question? Scotts experts are always available by email and phone in our Help Center.