- Feeds up to 6 months with Miracle-Gro® Continuous Release Plant Food
- Composted materials, sand and perlite helps prevent soil compaction and improves drainage
- Sphagnum peat moss helps soil retain water and nutrients
Available in the following areas:
How to Use
1. Select a pot with a drain hole.
2. Fill pot about 1/3 full
3. Loosen root ball, place plant in pot
4. Add more mix; press lightly.
5. Water; let drain.
For spectacular results, remember to feed regularly for 30 days after planting with Miracle-Gro® Plant Food.
Where to Use
Use in containers
Where Not to Use
Not for in-ground gardening
Fills two 8 inch-wide pots. Amounts may vary depending on size of the root ball.
Cactus, Palm, Citrus and other succulents.
0.06 - 0.02 - 0.04
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
View Label (requires PDF reader)
Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Need an answer to a product question? Scotts experts are always available by email and phone in our Help Center.