Makes feeding as easy as watering! Grows plants twice as big!* *versus unfed plants.
Available in the following areas:
Countries: US, CA
With Miracle-Gro® LiquaFeed® Feeder:
1) Attach LiquaFeed® feeder to garden hose.
2) Insert Liquafeed refill bottle by removing cap and twisting into Liquafeed® feeder.
3) Feed by spraying the soil at the base of the plant until soil is saturated.
With Watering Cans:
1) Attach dosing spoon to bottle by removing cap and twisting dosing spoon onto bottle.
2) Tilt bottle and gently squeeze so that liquid begins to fill dosing spoon. Fill to top line to mix with 2 gallons of water, fill to lower line to mix with 1 gallon of water.
3) Pour Miracle-Gro® LiquaFeed® All Purpose Plant Food from dosing spoon into watering can and fill with water. Apply diluted solution to the base of the plants. One gallon feeds approx. 10 sq. ft.
Use to feed all types of in-ground or container flowers, vegetables, trees, shrubs and houseplants.
For best results, use every 7-14 days.
Apply to soil at base of plants.
Not for indoor plants
400 sq ft per bottle
All plants including vegetables.
12 - 4 - 8
Reusable Plastic Base