Makes feeding as easy as watering! Promotes more blooms for greater color (vs unfed)!
With Miracle-Gro® LiquaFeed® Universal Feeder:
1. Attach LiquaFeed® Universal Feeder to spigot, and attach a hose to base of Feeder.
Feeder can also be placed on the ground and used in line between two hoses.
2. Insert LiquaFeed® plant food bottle by twisting into Feeder. Rotate bottle until vertical.
3. Turn knob to FEED. Turn on water and begin feeding with any watering device! Watering times will vary depending on the watering device used.
With Miracle-Gro® LiquaFeed® Advance Sprayer:
1. Attach LiquaFeed® feeder to garden hose
2. Insert Liquafeed® refill bottle by removing cap and twisting into Liquafeed® feeder.
3. Feed by spraying the soil at the base of the plant until soil is saturated. One plant food bottle will last approximately 15 minutes with continuous use.
Use to feed all types of in-ground or container flowering plants.
For best results, use every 7 - 14 days.
Apply to soil at base of plants.
400 sq ft per bottle
For blooming plants.
12 - 9 - 6
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Need an answer to a product question? Scotts experts are always available by email and phone in our Help Center.