Helps develop strong roots and grow high-quality fruits and vegetables.
Available in the following areas:
With Miracle-Gro® LiquaFeed® Universal Feeder:
1. Attach LiquaFeed® Universal Feeder to spigot, and attach a hose to base of Feeder.
Feeder can also be placed on the ground and used in line between two hoses.
2. Insert LiquaFeed® plant food bottle by twisting into Feeder. Rotate bottle until vertical.
3. Turn knob to FEED. Turn on water and begin feeding with any watering device! Watering times will vary depending on the watering device used.
With Miracle-Gro® LiquaFeed® Advance Sprayer:
1. Attach LiquaFeed® feeder to garden hose
2. Insert Liquafeed® refill bottle by removing cap and twisting into Liquafeed® feeder.
3. Feed by spraying the soil at the base of the plant until soil is saturated. One plant food bottle will last approximately 15 minutes with continuous use.
Use to feed in-ground or container fruit, vegetable, or herb gardens.
Feed every 7-14 days
In-ground or container vegetable, fruit and herb gardens.
Do not apply concentrate directly to plants or soil
Each bottle will feed 400 square feet.
One of the LiquaFeed Feeders should be used to apply/dilute plant food with water.
With use with the LiquaFeed Universal Feeder, feeding time will vary depending on watering devices used.
All plants including flowers and edible plants.
Keep out of reach of children
9 - 4 - 9
Empty Bottle: can be offered for recycling or disposed of in regular trash