A natural-based fertilizer derived from sugar beet molasses. Begins feeding your plants immediately.
1. Shake well before using
2. Connect sprayer
3. Turn on water
1. Extend the hose to the farthest point away from the water faucet. This will minimize walking on the treated area.
2. To begin spraying, point nozzle in the direction you want to spray.
3. Bend small plastic tab back and turn knob clockwise to ON position
4. Apply by wetting the leaves and soaking the soil
1. To stop spraying, bend a small plastic tab back and turn knob counter-clockwise to the OFF position.
2. Turn off water
3. Relieve water pressure by bending the plastic tab back and turning the knob to the ON position until the water slows to a drip. Then, turn the knob back to the OFF position.
4. Disconnect sprayer from hose.
Use during regular watering to feed flowers, vegetables, trees and shrubs. For spectacular results, apply every 7-14 days.
Apply every 7 to 14 days.
Use during regular watering to feed flowers, vegetables, trees and shrubs. For spectacular use, apply every 7 to 14 days.
Bottle feeds 500 sq. ft. and empties in approximately 25 minutes.
Flowers, vegetables, trees & shrubs
Derived from fermented sugar beet molasses. 6% Total Nitrogen (N) , 3.75% Other Water Soluble nitrogen, and 2.25% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Need an answer to a product question? Scotts experts are always available by email and phone in our Help Center.