- Improves drainage and aeration in potting mixes.
- Excellent for starting cuttings and storing bulbs.
- Helps prevent soil compaction in containers and promote strong root development.
- Contains Miracle-Gro® Plant Food.
Available in the following areas:
How to Use
For Rooting Cuttings
- Fill Container with Miracle-Gro® perlite
- Water thoroughly
- Make holes with a pencil
- Insert cuttings, pressing Perlite around them
- Keep moist and out of direct sunlight
For Storing Bulbs and Root Crops
Pour dry Miracle-Gro® Perlite around bulbs. Do not pack down or water when storing.
For best results, dip cutting in rooting compound according to rooting compound directions. After roots have formed, transplant cuttings into Miracle-Gro® Potting Mix.
When to Apply
This product can be applied anytime.
Where to Use
For use in container plants only.
0.07 - 0.07 - 0.07
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
View Label (requires PDF reader)
Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Need an answer to a product question? Scotts experts are always available by email and phone in our Help Center.