Promotes lush, beautiful foliage.
Available in the following areas:
Countries: US, CA
1. Place plastic cap provided on top of spike.
2. Drive spike into ground around tree or shrub following the dripline.
3. Spikes should be at least 3 feet apart. For small trees and shrubs with drip line closer than 2 feet, insert spikes 2 feet away from center of shrub or tree trunk.
4. Remove plastic cap and save for future use.
5. Continue to drive spike 2 inches below the soil surface.
Once per season (once in early spring, once in mid fall). Apply when the ground is soft and moist. If the ground is dry, wet before driving spikes.
Use once each season - Spring and Fall
Use for both deciduous and flowering trees & shrubs
Use diameter of drip line of tree or shrub to determine number of spikes to use.
Trees & Shrubs