- Product Specs
Use diameter of drip line of tree or shrub to determine number of spikes to use.
How to use
1. Place plastic cap provided on top of spike.
2. Drive spike into ground around tree or shrub following the dripline.
3. Spikes should be at least 1 m (3 ft) apart. For small trees and shrubs with drip line closer than 60 cm (2 ft), insert spikes 60 cm (2 ft) away from center of shrub or tree trunk.
4. Remove plastic cap and save for future use.
5. Continue to drive spike 5 cm (2") below the soil surface.
When to apply
Once per season (once in early spring, once in mid fall). Apply when the ground is soft and moist. If the ground is dry, wet before driving spikes. Use on evergreen trees to fulfill special needs of these trees.
How often to apply
Use once each season - Spring and Fall
- Use Miracle-Gro Evergreen Fertilizer Spikes once a season, Spring & Fall, to promote deep, vibrant colour on Evergreens!
- Easy-to-use spikes release nutrients directly into the root zone to help promote green, strong Evergreen trees & shrubs.