- Product Specs
400 sq ft per bottle
Where to use
Apply to soil at base of plants.
How to use
With Miracle-Gro® LiquaFeed® Universal Feeder:
1. Attach LiquaFeed® Universal Feeder to spigot, and attach a hose to base of Feeder.
Feeder can also be placed on the ground and used in line between two hoses.
2. Insert LiquaFeed® plant food bottle by twisting into Feeder. Rotate bottle until vertical.
3. Turn knob to FEED. Turn on water and begin feeding with any watering device! Watering times will vary depending on the watering device used.
With Miracle-Gro® LiquaFeed® Advance Sprayer:
1. Attach LiquaFeed® feeder to garden hose
2. Insert Liquafeed refill bottle by removing cap and twisting into Liquafeed feeder.
3. Feed by spraying the soil at the base of the plant until soil is saturated. One plant food bottle will last approximately 15 minutes with continuous use.
When to apply
Use to feed all types of in-ground or container flowers, vegetables, trees, shrubs and houseplants.
How often to apply
For best results, begin regular feedings with Miracle-Gro LiquaFeed plant food 7 - 14 days later
- Makes feeding as easy as watering!
- Grows Plants Twice as Big (vs. unfed)!
- Automatically mixes the right amount of nutrients to take the guesswork out of feeding.
- Miracle-Gro® LiquaFeed® refill bottles are for use with the Miracle-Gro LiquaFeed® Advance Feeder and LiquaFeed® Universal Feeder.
12 - 4 - 8
All plants including vegetables.