- Product Specs
38 sq m (400 sq ft) per bottle
Where to use
Apply to soil at base of plants.
How to use
With Miracle-Gro LiquaFeed Feeder:
1) Attach LiquaFeed feeder to garden hose.
2) Insert Liquafeed refill bottle by removing cap and twisting into Liquafeed feeder.
3) Feed by spraying the soil at the base of the plant until soil is saturated.
With Watering Cans:
1) Attach dosing spoon to bottle by removing cap and twisting dosing spoon onto bottle.
2) Tilt bottle and gently squeeze so that liquid begins to fill dosing spoon. Fill to top line to mix with 8 L (2 gal) of water, fill to lower line to mix with 4 L (1 gal) of water.
3) Pour Miracle-Gro LiquaFeed All Purpose Plant Food from dosing spoon into watering can and fill with water. Apply diluted solution to the base of the plants. One gallon feeds approx. 1 sq m (10 sq ft).
Where not to use
Not for indoor plants
When to apply
Use to feed all types of in-ground or container flowers, vegetables, trees, shrubs and houseplants.
How often to apply
For best results, use every 7-14 days.
All plants including vegetables.
12 - 4 - 8
- Miracle-Gro® LiquaFeed® Advance™ Starter Kit
- Can easily feed and water your garden all at the same time, featuring a 4-pattern sprayer and locking trigger to minimize hand fatigue.
- Automatically mixes the right amount of nutrients. No mixing, no measuring, no mess!
Reusable Plastic Base