Miracle-Gro® Shake 'N Feed® Tomato, Fruits & Vegetables Plant Food 10-5-15
Overview & Benefits
Miracle-Gro® Shake 'n Feed® Tomato, Fruit & Vegetable Plant Food contains vital micronutrients, plus added organic ingredients, to nourish above and below the soil. It contains kelp, earthworm castings, feather meal and bone meal in an all-in-one particle. Added calcium helps form stronger cell walls, producing better quality and longer-lasting fruits and vegetables versus unfed plants. Plus, it helps prevent disorders in edible crops commonly associated with calcium deficiency. You can use it anywhere: in-ground and in containers with continuous feeding for up to 3 months. Feed your plants with the help of Miracle-Gro® Shake 'n Feed® Tomato, Fruit & Vegetable Plant Food.
- Product Specs
4.5 lb jug will feed up to 135 square feet
Where to use
Great for use anywhere! In ground and in containers!
How to use
In-ground: Shake plant food evenly onto soil using the illustration on the package as a guide (apply dry, do not pre-mix with water). Do not apply to wet foliage or pile against plant stem. This application rate equals 4.5 tablespoons per 4 square feet (2' x 2')
In Containers: Mix recommended rate (see Amount To Use Table on package) into soil at time of planting or sprinkle over soil surface after potting.
When to apply
Apply every three months during the growing season.
How often to apply
Reapply every 3 months and water regularly
Tomatos,Fruits & Vegetables
Keep out of reach of children.
10-5-15 with Micronutrients and added calcium
Miracle-Gro® Guarantee: Within 6 months of purchase if you, the consumer, are not completely satisfied with the results after using this product, we will refund your purchase price in full.
- The quick and easy way to feed: shake on once to feed above and below the soil for 3 months.
- Contains organic kelp, earthworm castings, feather meal and bone meal to support root strength and improve water efficiency
- Specially formulated with micronutrients to help plants grow strong, producing more fruits and vegetables
- Calcium helps form stronger cell walls, producing better quality and longer-lasting fruits and vegetables. Plus, it helps prevent disorders in edible crops commonly associated with calcium deficiency.
- For use anywhere! In ground and in containers