Miracle-Gro® Tree & Shrub Fertilizer Spikes
Overview & Benefits
- Use Miracle-Gro® Tree & Shrub Fertilizer Spikes once a season, Spring & Fall, to promote lush, beautiful foliage on your trees and shrubs!
- For both deciduous and flowering trees and shrubs.
Promotes lush, beautiful foliage.
How to Use
1. Place plastic cap provided on top of spike.
2. Drive spike into ground around tree or shrub following the dripline.
3. Spikes should be at least 1 m (3 ft) apart. For small trees and shrubs with drip line closer than 60 cm (2 ft), insert spikes 60 cm (2 ft) away from center of shrub or tree trunk.
4. Remove plastic cap and save for future use.
5. Continue to drive spike 5 cm (2") below the soil surface.
When to Apply
Once per season (once in early spring, once in mid fall). Apply when the ground is soft and moist. If the ground is dry, wet before driving spikes.
How Often to Apply
Use once each season - Spring and Fall
Where to Use
Use for both deciduous and flowering trees & shrubs
Use diameter of drip line of tree or shrub to determine number of spikes to use.
Trees & Shrubs