- Product Specs
1.5 pounds feeds approximately 600 square feet with the Miracle-Gro Garden Feeder.
Where to use
For all flowering annuals and perennials.
How to use
Two great methods for feeding your garden...
With the Miracle-Gro® Garden Feeder: One feeder refill packet in the Miracle-Gro® Garden Feeder will cover 45 sq m (500 sq. ft.) in approximately 12 minutes.
With a Watering Can: Mix 1 tablespoon of Miracle-Gro for every gallon of water.
Mix 1/2 tsp (2.5 mL) per 3.8 L (1 gallon) of water.
When to apply
Feed plants this special formulation every 7 to 14 days before and during bud-set and bloom.
How often to apply
Can be used every 7-14 days during the growing season
- A special plant food developed with high phosphorus for colour and bloom yield
- Starts to work instantly for quick, beautiful results
- Easy to use in the Miracle-Gro® Garden Feeder
- Ideal for containers, window boxes; annuals and perennials
- Safe for plants - won't burn or harm other plants when used as directed
All flowering plants both in-ground and in containers
* guaranteed not to burn when used as directed
Starts to work instantly for quick, beautiful results.