Miracle-Gro Tree & Shrub Plant Fertilizer Spikes
Overview & Benefits
Get the best of both worlds with Miracle-Gro® Tree & Shrub Plant Food Spikes 15-5-10. Easy feeding of your trees and shrubs, plus plentiful foliage and vibrant colour. These spikes are pre-measured, so they’re ready to use and easy to store. Each fertilizer spike contains essential nutrients and organic ingredients to nourish plants above the soil, and below the ground deep into the root zone. To help your deciduous and flowering trees grow strong all season long, use Miracle-Gro® Tree & Shrub Fertilizer Spikes 15-5-10 in the Spring and again in the Fall.
Pairs Nicely With
- Product Specs
How to use
1. Place plastic cap provided on top of spike.
2. Drive spike into ground around tree or shrub following the dripline.
3. Spikes should be at least 1 m (3 ft) apart. For small trees and shrubs with drip line closer than 60 cm (2 ft), insert spikes 60 cm (2 ft) away from center of shrub or tree trunk.
4. Remove plastic cap and save for future use.
5. Continue to drive spike 5 cm (2") below the soil surface.
When to apply
Once per season (once in early spring, once in mid fall). Apply when the ground is soft and moist. If the ground is dry, wet before driving spikes. Use on evergreen trees to fulfill special needs of these trees.
How often to apply
Use once each season - Spring and Fall
Scotts No-Quibble Money Back Guarantee®
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly. To contact us, visit our Help Center.
Use diameter of drip line of tree or shrub to determine number of spikes to use.