Miracle-Gro® All Purpose Garden Soil
Overview & Benefits
Big, beautiful things happen when you nurture and nourish your garden plants with Miracle-Gro® All Purpose Garden Soil 0.09-0.05-0.07. Grows Plants Twice As Big!®* This all-purpose planting mix improves soil structure, so plants can develop strong, healthy roots. Plus, it’s specially formulated for outdoor, in-ground annuals, flowering perennials, and garden vegetables – including in-ground herbs. Enriched with Miracle-Gro® Plant food, it feeds up to 3 months. Excellent for amending native soil, as well as planting individual plants.
• Improves native soil to help all types of in-ground plants develop strong roots
• Grows Plants Twice As Big!® *
• Made especially for in-ground plants and gardens
• Feeds up to 3 months
• 28.3 L (1 ft3) bag
Pairs Nicely With
- Product Specs
- Grows bigger, more beautiful plants (vs. unfed plants)
- Improves existing soil to build strong roots
- Feeds up to 3 months with Miracle-Gro Continuous Release Plant Food
- 30 days after planting, start a regular feeding regimen with Miracle-Gro® Plant Food
- For in-ground use only
How to use
For planting individual plants:
- Dig a hole twice as wide as the container/rootball.
- Blend garden soil with native soil in a 50:50 ratio.
For amending beds:
- Apply a 3 inch layer and work into the top 6 inches of the soil.
- Plant seeds or live plants following specific package or plant tag instructions.
- Water thoroughly after planting then daily until plants are well established.
Where to use
Use for in-ground gardens.
Where not to use
Not for use in pots or containers.
When to apply
Apply when planting flowers, vegetables and herbs outdoors (not in containers), or when preparing soil in outdoor gardens and landscape beds.
How often to apply
Amend in-ground gardens annually, mixing 8 cm (3") of garden soil into the top 15 cm (6") of native soil.
For use with all annuals,perennials,vegetables,trees and shrubs.