Miracle-Gro® Indoor Potting Mix
Overview & Benefits
Miracle-Gro® Indoor Potting Mix 0.25-0.13-0.19 not only lets you grow amazing indoor houseplants, it’s free from compost or bark so it’s less prone to gnats*. Plus, it contains coconut coir so it holds onto and releases water when plants need it. Includes perlite, too, to help with drainage and improve air space. Ideal for a wide variety of container plants, this mix feeds for up to 6 months. Simply choose your container, add this mix, plant, then water. Use when potting or repotting indoor container plants.
*Contains no compost or bark, which are known to shelter fungus gnats
Pairs Nicely With
- Product Specs
- Contains no compost or bark to shelter fungus gnats
- Formulated with coconut coir and perlite for just-right watering and drainage
- Ideal for a wide variety of container plants – feeds up to 6 months
How to use
We recommend wearing gardening gloves when using this or other planting materials:
- Select a pot with a drain hole.
- Fill pot about 1/3 full with Potting Mix
- Loosen root ball, place plant in pot.
- Add more mix, press lightly.
- Water, let drain.
When to apply
For indoor container plants
How often to apply
All container plants should be repotted annually with fresh Potting Mix.
Scotts No-Quibble Guarantee® If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied with the results after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly.
This 8.8 L (0.31 ft3) bag will fill 4 – 20 cm (8”) containers. Amounts may vary depending on the size of the root ball.