- Product Specs
- Protects against over and underwatering
- Feeds up to 6 months
- Grows plants twice as big!® (vs. unfed plants.)
- Absorbs up to 33% more water than basic potting soil (vs. potting soil that does not contain sphagnum peat moss, coir and wetting agent)
How to use
1. Select a pot with a drain hole.
2. Fill pot about 1/3 full.
3.Loosen root ball, place plant in pot.
4. Add mix, press lightly.
5. Water, let drain.
Where to use
Use when potting or repotting indoor or outdoor plants in containers.
Where not to use
Not for in-ground gardening use.
When to apply
How often to apply
Whenever planting new plants or when repotting annually.
The number of containers filled varies by bag size. See on back of bag.
- Select a pot with a drain hole.
- Fill pot about 1/3 full.
- Loosen root ball, place plant in pot.
- Add mix, press lightly.
- Water, let drain.