Miracle-Gro® Moisture Control® Garden Soil 0.15-0.05-0.10
Overview & Benefits
Someone better get ready for more from the garden. A 50/50 mix of native soil and Miracle-Gro® Moisture Control® GARDEN SOIL 0.15-0.05-0.10 grows plants TWICE as BIG!®*. Grows more tomatoes*, too! That’s because this garden soil, made with AquaCoir® Technology, holds up to 20% more water*. Improves aeration and drainage for stronger root development. No more “too much” or “not enough” watering. Just lots of big, strong garden plants.
• Holds up to 20% more water than native soil – protects against over & underwatering
• Grows Plants TWICE as BIG!®*, grows more tomatoes*, too
• Specially formulated for in-ground gardening and raised garden beds
• Enriched with Miracle-Gro® Plant Food to feed for up to 3 months
• 28.3 L (1 ft3) bag
Pairs Nicely With
- Product Specs
- Moisture Control® - protects against over- or under-watering
- Grows Plants Twice as Big!® (vs unfed plants.)
- More blooms, more color (vs unfed plants.)
- Feeds up to 3 months
- For in-ground use only
How to use
For planting individual plants, trees or shrubs: Dig a hole twice as wide as the container/rootball. Blend garden soil with native soil in a 50:50 ratio.
For amending beds: Apply a 8 cm (3") layer and work into the top 15 cm (6") of the soil. Plant seeds or live plants following specific package or plant tag instructions. Water thoroughly after planting then daily until plants are well established
Where to use
Use for in-ground gardens.
Where not to use
Not for use in pots or containers.
When to apply
Apply when planting flowers outdoors (not in containers), or when preparing soil in outdoor gardens and landscape beds.
How often to apply
Amend in-ground gardens annually by mixing a 8 cm (3") layer of garden soil into the top 15 cm (6") of native soil.