Miracle-Gro® Moisture Control® Potting Mix 0.18-0.10-0.10
Overview & Benefits
Sometimes plants get overwatered. Sometimes plants get underwatered. What if your plants could get just the right amount of water? Now they can – with Miracle-Gro® Moisture Control® Potting Mix 0.18-0.10-0.10. This potting mix helps protect against overwatering and underwatering. That’s because it’s made with the exclusive AquaCoir® Formula. It’s the potting mix that absorbs 33% more water* and holds onto it, releasing it slowly and steadily only when roots need it. Plus, it contains Miracle-Gro® Plant Food to feed for up to 6 months.
• Potting mix that protects against over- and underwatering
• Absorbs 33% more water*, relasting water to plants roots when it’s needed
• Feeds up to 6 months – Grows Plants Twice As Big!®1
• For indoor and outdoor container plants and gardens
• 8.8 L (0.31 ft3) bag fills approximately 2 x 20 cm (8 in) containers
*Compared to ordinary potting mixes.
1vs unfed plants
Pairs Nicely With
- Product Specs
- Protects against over and underwatering
- Feeds up to 6 months
- Grows plants twice as big!® (vs. unfed plants.)
- Absorbs up to 33% more water than basic potting soil (vs. potting soil that does not contain sphagnum peat moss, coir and wetting agent)
How to use
1. Select a pot with a drain hole.
2. Fill pot about 1/3 full.
3.Loosen root ball, place plant in pot.
4. Add mix, press lightly.
5. Water, let drain.
Where to use
Use when potting or repotting indoor or outdoor plants in containers.
Where not to use
Not for in-ground gardening use.
When to apply
How often to apply
Whenever planting new plants or when repotting annually.
The number of containers filled varies by bag size. See on back of bag.
- Select a pot with a drain hole.
- Fill pot about 1/3 full.
- Loosen root ball, place plant in pot.
- Add mix, press lightly.
- Water, let drain.