Miracle-Gro® Moisture Control® Potting Mix
Overview & Benefits
Beautify your potted plants with Miracle-Gro® Moisture Control® Potting Mix. This potting soil Grows Plants Twice as Big!®* and feeds your plants for up to 6 months. Our exclusive AquaCoir® formula protects against over and underwatering by absorbing up to 33% more water than basic potting soil**. One 8 quart bag of potting mix can be used to fill two 8"" indoor or outdoor containers (amounts may vary). Since Miracle-Gro® Moisture Control® Potting Mix keeps your plants happy and hydrated, we recommend letting the soil dry to the touch in between waterings. We also encourage feeding your plants regularly with Miracle-Gro® plant food thirty days after planting. All container plants should be repotted annually with Miracle-Gro® Potting Mix to replenish nutrients and avoid soil compaction. Watch your indoor and outdoor container plants thrive with Miracle-Gro® Moisture Control® Potting Mix.
For larger sizes, please visit a retailer near you!
Pairs Nicely With
- Product Specs
- Keep your potted plants happy and hydrated with Miracle-Gro® Moisture Control® Potting Mix
- Exclusive AquaCoir® formula helps protect against over and under watering by absorbing up to 33% more water than basic potting soil (soil without sphagnum peat moss, coir, and wetting agent)
- Added fertilizer feeds plants up to 6 months
- Grows Plants Twice As Big® (compared to unfed plants)
- Moisture control potting soil for indoor and outdoor container plants
How to use
1. Select a pot with a drain hole
2. Fill pot about 1/3 full
3. Loosen root ball, and place plant in pot
4. Add more mix; press lightly
5. Water; let drain
Where to use
For indoor & outdoor container plants.
Where not to use
Not for in-ground gardening.
When to apply
Use when potting or re-potting indoor or outdoor plants in containers.
How often to apply
To avoid soil compaction and replenish nutrients, all container plants should be repotted annually with fresh soil.
Non Availability Regions
One 8 quart bag will fill two 8 inch containers (amounts may vary depending on the size of the root ball).
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
Let mix dry to the touch between waterings. Do not allow plants to sit in drainage water. Outdoor container plants require frequent watering - as often as once per day in hot, dry conditions.