Miracle-Gro® Gro-ables® Cucumber Seed Pod®
Overview & Benefits
- Straight Cucumber - Crisp and refreshing!
- Each ready-to-plant Seed Pod™ contains:
- Growing materials to help retain vital seed moisture and protect the seed.
- Slow release plant food to gradually deliver essential nutrition to promote root development.
- Specially selected seed, placed at the proper depth.
- Learn more about Miracle-Gro Groables®
How to Use Miracle-Gro Gro-ables Seed Pods
Guaranteed to Grow!*
*Use as directed. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
Individual Seed Pod™
How to Use
How to Plant:
1. Remove entire lid from Seed Pod™.
2. Choose a sunny spot.
3. Push Seed Pod™ into loosened soil until pod top is level with soil's surface.
4. There is no need to cover the pod with soil.
5. Space Seed Pods™ 48" apart.
6. Keep Seed Pod™ moist.
When to Apply
Plant after danger of frost has passed in the spring, approximately the last day of the given frost time range for your area. This may vary year to year based on local weather conditions.
How Often to Apply
Where to Use
Plant in ground.
If desired, start indoors 2 weeks before transplanting.
To learn more, visit: www.groables.com
Vegetables and herbs.
2.0 - 0.5 - 1.0
94% biodegradable Seed Pod™
Lid may be offered for recycling or disposed of in regular trash.