Miracle-Gro® Gro-ables® Spinach Seed Pod®
Overview & Benefits
- Spinach - Great flavor and texture!
- Each ready-to-plant Seed Pod™ contains:
- Growing materials to help retain vital seed moisture and protect the seed.
- Slow release plant food to gradually deliver essential nutrition to promote root development.
- Specially selected seed, placed at the proper depth.
- Learn more about Miracle-Gro Groables®
Miracle-Gro_Growing with Miracle-Gro Gro-ables Seed Pods_fld42300008_2016April
Guaranteed to Grow!*
*Use as directed. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
Individual Seed Pod™ 6-pack folder
How to Use
How to Plant:
1. Remove entire lid from Seed Pod™.
2. Choose a sunny spot.
3. Push Seed Pod™ into loosened soil until pod top is level with soil's surface.
4. There is no need to cover the pod with soil.
5. Space Seed Pods™ 6" apart.
6. Keep Seed Pod™ moist.
When to Apply
Plant 2-4 weeks before the last spring frost when soil is tillable and around 45° F. Can also be planted in the late summer for an additional harvest in the fall. Plant 4-6 weeks before the first fall frost date.
How Often to Apply
Where to Use
Plant in ground or in containers. Or, grow indoors.
To learn more, visit: www.groables.com
Vegetables and herbs.
2.0 - 0.5 - 1.0
94% biodegradable Seed Pod™
Lid may be offered for recycling or disposed of in regular trash.