Miracle-Gro® Performance Organics® All Purpose In-Ground Soil
Overview & Benefits
Astonishing results, every time - that has always been the Miracle-Gro mission. Miracle-Gro Performance Organics All Purpose In-Ground Soil delivers the Miracle-Gro results you expect with the ingredients you want. That means more bounty - more vegetables, flowers, and herbs - with organic and natural ingredients. Three-month-long plant nutrition and aged compost deliver up to twice the bounty (vs. unfed plants). Use this OMRI Listed, all-purpose in-ground soil to plant individual plants or amend existing garden beds.
Pairs Nicely With
UP TO 2X MORE BOUNTY (VERSUS UNFEDPLANTS)
More bounty means more vegetables, flowers, and herbs – organically.
FEED PLANTS FOR UP TO 3 MONTHS
Miracle-Gro Performance Organics All Purpose In-Ground Soil will feed your plants for up to 3 months. Also, this soil has been specially designed or planting in-ground and can be used as part of a planting mixture for raised beds.
GET MIRACLE-GRO RESULTS WITH ORGANIC AND NATURAL INGREDIENTS
Formulated from natural and organic ingredients like processed forest products. OMRI Listed.
- Product Specs
- Miracle-Gro Performance Organics All Purpose In-Ground Soil delivers up to 2X more bounty (vs unfed plants)
- Use for growing vegetables, flowers, and herbs, and amending garden beds
- Feeds plants for up to 3 months
- Mix-in with native soil at the planting area or use as part of a planter mixture
- Enjoy Miracle-Gro results with organic and natural ingredients; OMRI Listed for organic use
How to use
- Spread a 3-inch layer of Miracle-Gro® Performance Organics™ All Purpose In-Ground Soil on the ground.
- Mix the soil into the top 6 inches of native soil.
- Dig a hole and plant new plant.
- Apply mulch (optional).
Where to use
Miracle-Gro® Performance Organics™ All Purpose In-Ground Soil has been specially designed for planting in-ground and as part of a planting mixture for raised beds.
Non Availability Regions
Did you know that you're partnering with us in one of the world’s largest recycling efforts?
Each year, we beneficially reuse millions of pounds of material from yards, farms, and forests in our Miracle-Gro® soils, potting mixes, and natural plant foods, to help you grow plants that enhance your environment and make the world more beautiful.
Guaranteed Satisfaction or Your Money Back!
Within 6 months of purchase if you, the consumer, are not completely satisfied with the results after using this product, we will refund your purchase price in full.
- When planting in a 24 sq. ft. garden area at a 3” depth, use 5 bags.
- When planting in a 48 sq. ft. garden area at a 3” depth, use 10 bags.
- When planting in a 72 sq. ft. garden area at a 3” depth, use 14 bags.
- When planting in a 96 sq. ft. garden area at a 3” depth, use 19 bags.
- When planting in a raised bed of 24 sq. ft., at a 6” depth, use 5 bags.
- When planting in a raised bed of 48 sq. ft., at a 6” depth, use 10 bags.
- When planting in a raised bed of 72 sq. ft., at a 6” depth, use 14 bags.
- When planting in a raised bed of 96 sq. ft., at a 6” depth, use 19 bags.
We recommend wearing gardening gloves and washing your hands after your work is done.
Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
As you use the product, keep the bag stored in a cold, dry place where it can be closed securely.
Kids & Pets
Use under adult supervision.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
When Planting Individual Plants:
- Dig hole 2X as wide as the container/root ball.
- Blend a 50:50 mix of product and native soil.
When Amending Garden Beds:
Apply a 3-inch layer of this product and mix into the top 6 inches of soil.
When Filling Raised Beds:
Mix equal parts of this product with Miracle-Gro® Performance Organics™ Container Mix.
Using with Other Products
Feed it Right! For best results, 30 days after planting, begin a regular feeding program with Miracle-Gro® Performance Organics® plant food.
What to Expect
Enjoy up to 2X more bounty (vs. unfed plants).