Miracle-Gro® Performance Organics® All Purpose Plant Nutrition Granules
Overview & Benefits
Astonishing results, every time - that has always been the Miracle-Gro mission. Miracle-Gro® Performance Organics® All Purpose Plant Nutrition Granules delivers the Miracle-Gro® results you expect with the ingredients you want. That means more bounty - vegetables, flowers, and herbs - organically (vs unfed plants). In as few as 7 days, you'll start to see results (vs unfed potted plants). The shaker bottle makes feeding your plants easy.
Pairs Nicely With
Visible Results in as Few As 7 Days (vs Unfed Potted Plants)
Apply dry, do not pre-mix with water to feed your potted plants. See visible results in as few as 7 days versus unfed potted plants. Read product label for full product instructions.
Feed Your in-Ground Flowers, Vegetables and Herbs
Use Miracle-Gro Performance Organics All Purpose Plant Nutrition Granules to also feed your inground plants, flowers, vegetables and herbs.
More Bounty (vs Unfed Plants)
More bounty means more vegetables, flowers, and herbs – organically.
- Product Specs
- Use Miracle-Gro® Performance Organics® All Purpose Plant Nutrition Granules to feed your plants, flowers, vegetables, and herbs
- The shaker jug makes feeding in-ground and container plants easy; simply shake the dry granules onto dry soil, gently mix in, and then water to start feeding
- In as little as 7 days you'll start to see results (vs unfed plants)
- Enjoy Miracle-Gro® results with organic and natural ingredients
- Reapply every 4-6 weeks and water regularly for best results
How to use
For Use with In-Ground Plants:
- Shake evenly onto the soil.
- Mix into the top 1-3”.
- Water to start the feeding process.
For Use In Containers:
- Mix 2 TBSP of nutrition for every 1 gal. of container volume into the soil at the time of planting.
- For established plants, shake evenly onto the soil and lightly work it in.
- Water to start the feeding process.
Where to use
Use with plants, vegetables, flowers, and herbs.
Note: When starting with seeds, wait two weeks to provide them their first meal.
Where not to use
Do not apply to wet foliage or pile against plant stem.
How often to apply
For a beautiful garden, apply every 4-6 weeks.
Did you know that you’re partnering with us in one of the world’s largest recycling efforts?
Each year, we beneficially reuse millions of pounds of material from yards, farms, and forests in our Miracle-Gro® soils, potting mixes, and natural plant foods, to help you grow plants that enhance your environment and make the world more beautiful.
Guaranteed Satisfaction or Your Money Back!
Within 6 months of purchase if you, the consumer, are not completely satisfied with the results after using this product, we will refund your purchase price in full.
- Each 1 lb. bag covers approximately 90 sq. ft.
- Each 1.75 lb. bag covers approximately 165 sq. ft.
- Each 2.5 lb. shaker jug covers approximately 240 sq. ft.
Use under adult supervision and wash your hands after each use.
If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down a drain.
As you use the product, keep the container stored in a cold, dry place where it can be closed securely.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
To discover the container volume, measure the diameter of the pot.
- 4” Diameter = a 0.25 gallon container, so use 1/2 TBSP of product
- 6” Diameter = a 0.50 gallon container, so use 1 TBSP of product
- 8” Diameter = a 1 gallon container, so use 2 TBSP of product
- 10” Diameter = a 2 gallon container, so use 4 TBSP of product
- 12” Diameter = a 3 gallon container, so use 6 TBSP of product
When using with tomatoes, petunias, and other heavy feeders, use the higher rate listed for in-ground.
After application, water regularly.
What to Expect
Provides visible results in as few as 7 days (vs. unfed potted plants).