Miracle-Gro® FastRoot₁® Dry Powder Rooting Hormone
Overview & Benefits
Grow new plants from cuttings
- Product Specs
How to use
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Take off a small portion of the powder for your immediate use.
Do not contaminate this stock container by returning used portion to this container.
1. Take plant cuttings, usually 4-6 inch stem cuttings, from the current year's growth. For woody cuttings, usually wound by making a 3/4 inch notch at basal end.
2. Dip the basal end of the cuttings 3/4-1 inch into the powder. Tap off excess powder.
3. Plant the cuttings immediately in moist media.
4. Take care of cuttings as appropriate for the plant variety. Control watering, temperature, humidity, light and other environmental factors. Observe and control external factors such as insects and fungus.
- Grow new plants from cuttings.
- For rooting house, foliage, tropical and hardy ornamental plants; leaf, greenwood and softwood cuttings.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
Indole-3-butyric acid 0.1%