Miracle-Gro® Fruit & Citrus Plant Food Spikes
Overview & Benefits
Extend the beauty of your garden to the rest of your landscape with Miracle-Gro Fruit & Citrus Plant Food Spikes. Use once a season in the Spring and Fall, for lush foliage and palms, and greater fruit production. These easy-to-use spikes provide nutrition directly to the roots, where trees need it the most, and includes natural ingredients.
- Product Specs
Depends on tree size and drip line. Refer to label for specific directions.
Where to use
Use on all fruit, citrus and palm trees.
How to use
- Place the plastic cap provided on top of the spike.
- Drive the spike into the ground around your tree or shrub by following the drip line.
- Spikes should be at least 3 feet apart. For small trees and shrubs with a drip line closer than 2 feet, insert the spikes at least 2 feet away from the center of your shrub or tree trunk.
- Remove the plastic cap and save for future use.
- Continue to drive the spike 2 inches below the surface of the soil.
When to apply
Apply spikes once in the spring and once in the fall when the ground is soft and moist. If the ground is dry, wet the soil before driving in the spikes.
How often to apply
Once every spring and fall
Within six months or purchase, if you, the consumer, are not completely satisfied with the results after using this product, we will refund your purchase price in full.
Kids & Pets
Once the spikes are in the ground, pets may return to the area.
No runoff or mess
- Easy-to-use spikes release nutrients directly into the root zone
- Promotes more fruit and lush foliage (vs unfed)
- Contains natural ingredients to feed microbes in the soil
- Feed once per season in Spring and Fall
- Helps promote strong fruit, citrus, and palm trees
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
Use the diameter of the drip line of your tree or shrub as a guide to determine the number of spikes needed per plant.
What to Expect
Season-long feeding to help promote greater fruit production* and lush foliage and palms. (*vs unfed)