- Product Specs
Use diameter of drip line of tree or shrub to determine number of spikes to use.
Where to use
Use on all fruit and citrus trees.
How to use
1. Place plastic cap provided on top of spike.
2. Drive spike into ground around tree or shrub following the dripline.
3. Spikes should be at least 3 feet apart. For small trees and shrubs with drip line closer than 2 feet, insert spikes 2 feet away from center of shrub or tree trunk.
4. Remove plastic cap and save for future use. 5. Continue to drive spike 2 inches below the soil surface.
When to apply
Once per season (once in early spring, once in mid fall). Apply when the ground is soft and moist. If the ground is dry, wet before driving spikes. Use on fruit and citrus trees to fulfill special needs of these trees.
How often to apply
Use once each season - Spring and Fall
Fruit & Citrus Trees
- Use Miracle-Gro Fruit & Citrus Tree Fertilizer Spikes once a season, Spring and Fall, for lush foliage and enhanced fruit production.
- Easy-to-use spikes release nutrients directly into the root zone to help promote strong fruit and citrus trees.