Miracle-Gro® Liquafeed® All Purpose Plant Food Advance Starter Kit
Overview & Benefits
Are you new to the world of gardening? Or maybe you are just looking for a little extra help. No matter the reason, you can trust the Miracle-Gro® LiquaFeed® All Purpose Plant Food Advance™ Starter Kit can help you grow flowers, vegetables, trees, shrubs, and houseplants. The starter kit contains the garden feeder, a 16 fl. oz. bottle of Miracle-Gro® LiquaFeed® All Purpose Plant Food, and one dosing spoon. The easy-to-use dosing spoon lets you feed plants with a watering can.
- Product Specs
400 sq. ft. per bottle
Where to use
Apply to soil at base of plants.
How to use
With Miracle-Gro® LiquaFeed® Feeder:
1) Attach LiquaFeed® feeder to garden hose.
2) Insert Liquafeed refill bottle by removing cap and twisting into Liquafeed® feeder.
3) Feed by spraying the soil at the base of the plant until soil is saturated.
With Watering Cans:
1) Attach dosing spoon to bottle by removing cap and twisting dosing spoon onto bottle.
2) Tilt bottle and gently squeeze so that liquid begins to fill dosing spoon. Fill to top line to mix with 2 gallons of water, fill to lower line to mix with 1 gallon of water.
3) Pour Miracle-Gro® LiquaFeed® All Purpose Plant Food from dosing spoon into watering can and fill with water. Apply diluted solution to the base of the plants. One gallon feeds approx. 10 sq. ft.
Where not to use
Not for indoor plants
When to apply
Use to feed all types of in-ground or container flowers, vegetables, trees, shrubs and houseplants.
How often to apply
For best results, use every 7-14 days.
- Feeding is as easy as watering
- Feed every 1-2 weeks
- Contains the garden feeder, 16 fl. oz. bottle of Miracle-Gro® LiquaFeed® All Purpose Plant Food and one dosing spoon
- Easy-to-use dosing spoon lets you feed with a watering can
- For flowers, vegetables, trees, shrubs and houseplants
- Every Other Week Makes Miracles!™
12 - 4 - 8
All plants including vegetables.
Reusable Plastic Base