Miracle-Gro® LiquaFeed® Bloom Booster® Flower Food Refill Bottles
Overview & Benefits
Miracle-Gro® LiquaFeed® Bloom Booster Flower Food promotes more blooms for greater color compared to unfed plants. Feeding is as easy as watering. Just use a Miracle-Gro® LiquaFeed® Feeder and apply to your plants every 1-2 weeks.
- Product Specs
400 sq. ft. per bottle
Where to use
Apply to soil at base of plants.
How to use
With Miracle-Gro® LiquaFeed® Universal Feeder:
1. Attach LiquaFeed® Universal Feeder to spigot, and attach a hose to base of Feeder.
Feeder can also be placed on the ground and used in line between two hoses.
2. Insert LiquaFeed® plant food bottle by twisting into Feeder. Rotate bottle until vertical.
3. Turn knob to FEED. Turn on water and begin feeding with any watering device! Watering times will vary depending on the watering device used.
With Miracle-Gro® LiquaFeed® Advance Sprayer:
1. Attach LiquaFeed® feeder to garden hose
2. Insert Liquafeed® refill bottle by removing cap and twisting into Liquafeed® feeder.
3. Feed by spraying the soil at the base of the plant until soil is saturated. One plant food bottle will last approximately 15 minutes with continuous use.
When to apply
Use to feed all types of in-ground or container flowering plants.
How often to apply
For best results, use every 7-14 days.
- Promotes more blooms for greater color versus unfed plants
- Feeding is as easy as watering
- Use with a Miracle-Gro® LiquaFeed® Feeder
- Each bottle feeds up to 400 sq. ft.
- Feed every 1-2 weeks
- Every Other Week Makes Miracles!TM
12 - 9 - 6
For blooming plants.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.