Miracle-Gro® Quick Start® Planting Tablets
Overview & Benefits
Get your plants off a strong start with Miracle-Gro® Quick Start® Planting Tablets, that are guaranteed to help provide the proper amount of nutrition to your starter plants and transplants for the first 30 days.
How to Use Miracle-Gro® Quick Start® Planting Tablets
- Product Specs
Use the size of the plant as a guide to determine how many tablets are needed. Base the number of tablets off of your plant's root ball diameter: up to 4” use 1 tablet, quart (4”-6") use 2 tablets, gallon
Where to use
For use on all new plants and transplants: flowers, vegetables, houseplants and roses.
How to use
- Dig a hole slightly larger than the root ball of your plant
- Drop a Quick Start® Planting Tablet in the bottom of the hole and cover with a thin layer of soil
- Set your plant into the hole and gently pack soil around the roots
- Water carefully to moisten the soil around the plant
When to apply
When re-planting a transplant or planting a starter plant.
How often to apply
Use every time you transplant or plant a new plant in the ground or into a new container.
Within six months or purchase, if you, the consumer, are not completely satisfied with the results after using this product, we will refund your purchase price in full.
Kids & Pets
Once the tablets have been planted in the ground, pets may return to the area.
Trusted by generations of gardeners, Miracle-Gro® is dedicated to helping you enhance and protect the natural beauty of your home environment.
- Guaranteed planting success!
- Jump start root growth in the first 30 days
- 100% natural plant nutrition
- Contains 20 no-mess tablets
- Just drop in the hole at the time of planting
Use the size of the plant as a guide to determine how many tablets are needed. Base the number of tablets off of your plant's root ball diameter: up to 4” use 1 tablet, quart (4”-6") use 2 tablets, gallon (7”-10") use 3 tablets.
Water carefully after you complete your transplant. Be sure you don't over-water or drown your plant.
What to Expect
30 days of nutrition to help promote optimal root growth and development.