- Product Specs
- Stimulates root growth for faster blooms* *vs. unfed plants
- Easy to use liquid concentrate
- Helps prevent transplant shock
- Great for use on both flowers and vegetables
- Won't harm plants when used as directed
How to use
Mix 1/2 capful in 1 gallon of water.
Pour diluted solution around new plantings to settle soil and feed roots. Flowers and vegetables require approximately 1 cup of prepared solution. Larger plants require several quarts of prepared solution.
Repeat application in 7 days
Begin regular feedings with Miracle-Gro® Plant Food 7-14 days later
Where to use
Use around new plantings to settle the soil and feed the roots.
When to apply
Feed at time of transplant and again 7 days later. Thereafter, begin regular feeding with the appropriate Miracle-Gro® Plant Food every 7-14 days.
How often to apply
Repeat 7 days after initial appilcation, then begin regular feedings with Miracle-Gro® Plant Food 7-14 days later
Covers approximately 150 square feet!
Great for use on both flowers and vegetables