Miracle-Gro® Raised Bed Plant Food
Overview & Benefits
Whether you're planting edibles or decorative plants, raised bed gardens can be a great way to grow in your own space. And you can grow even more (vs unfed plants) with Miracle-Gro® Raised Bed Plant Food, which has been formulated specifically for flowers, fruits, vegetables and herbs raised bed gardening. Its' mix of added calcium and vital micronutrients will nourish above and below the soil for up to 3 months. Just mix the Miracle-Gro® Raised Bed Plant Food into the soil (for a 4-by-4 ft raised bed, you'll need about half a bag, larger beds may take a full bag) and water-in thoroughly. To see an even more bountiful harvest (vs unfed plants), use with Miracle-Gro® Raised Bed Soil.
Sprinkle Plant Food
Evenly sprinkle on the soil surface. For a 4-by-4 ft raised bed, you’ll need about half a bag. For larger beds, add 1.5 cups per 10 square feet of raised bed area.
Work Into Soil
Just mix the Miracle-Gro Raised Bed Plant Food into the top 1-2 inches of soil to get the nutrition to the roots where the plants will need it.
Water thoroughly to start feeding. For a beautiful garden all season long, reapply every 3 months and water regularly.
- Product Specs
- Feed your raised bed for up to 3 months
- Help feed all fruits, flowers, vegetables and herbs
- Use with Miracle-Gro® Raised Bed Soil for an even greater harvest (vs unfed plants)
- Contains natural ingredients, added calcium and vital micronutrients to produce a bountiful harvest
- Each bag of Miracle-Gro® Raised Bed Plant Food contains enough nourishment to feed two 4-by-4 ft raised beds for up to 3 months
How to use
- Sprinkle plant food evenly over the raised bed.
- Gently work the food into the top 1-2" of the soil.
- Water thoroughly. Apply 1.5 cups of food per 10 sq. ft.
Where to use
Use with vegetables, fruits, flowers, and herbs in raised beds.
Where not to use
Created specifically to be used in raised beds.
How often to apply
Reapply every three months.
Guaranteed Satisfaction or Your Money Back!
Within six months of purchase if you, the consumer, are not completely satisfied with the results after using this product, we will refund your purchase price in full. Simply send proof of purchase and register receipt.
One 2 lb. bag will feed two, 4x4 raised beds for up to three months.
Wash hands after using the product.
If Empty: Offer for recycling or dispose of in the trash.
If Partially Filled: Contact your local refuse company to inquire about proper disposal methods in your area. Do not pour any product down drains, including storm and sewer.
Kids & Pets
Use with adult supervision.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
Water thoroughly to start feeding.