Miracle-Gro® Water Soluble All Purpose Plant Food
Overview & Benefits
More, beautiful flowers and bigger, bountiful vegetables. Starts to work instantly for quick results.
* guaranteed not to burn when used as directed
How to Use Miracle-Gro® Water Soluble All Purpose Plant Food
- Product Specs
1 gallon of diluted product will cover 10 square feet.
Where to use
Can be used for all flowers, vegetables, shrubs, trees and houseplants
How to use
For outdoor plants, there are two great methods for feeding your garden:
- With the Miracle-Gro® Garden Feeder: One feeder refill packet in the Miracle-Gro® Garden Feeder will cover 500 sq. ft. in approximately 12 minutes.
- With a Watering Can: Mix 1 tablespoon of Miracle-Gro® for every gallon of water.
For All Flowers and Vegetables: Use 1 gallon for every 10 square feet of flowers and vegetables, every 7 to 14 days.
For Roses: Use 1/2 gallon for small bushes. Use 1 gallon for large bushes. Feed every 7 to 14 days.
For indoor plants, mix 1/2 teaspoon (not tablespoon) per gallon of water. Apply every 2 weeks. We do not recommend foliar (leaf) feeding for houseplants.
When to apply
For spectacular results, feed every 7 to 14 days, anytime during the growing season. Slow-growing plants can be fed less often (monthly).
How often to apply
Can be applied every 7-14 days
All plants including fruits and vegetables.
This product poses minimal risks to humans or animals so exposure is not a significant concern.
Empty box: can be offered for recycling or disposed of in regular trash
Unused product: We recommend you use all product. If you do not wish to use, could give it to a friend or neighbor. Otherwise, we recommend contacting your local refuse company to inquire about a Household Hazardous waste pick-up.
- Grow more spectacular flowers, bigger vegetables, lush foliage and stronger trees and shrubs!
- The easiest way to feed and water your garden. Great for use with the Miracle-Gro Garden Feeder.
- Instantly feeds through both the leaves (foliar) and roots (soil zones).
- Ideal for all plants (indoor and outdoor), flowers, vegetables, and all soil and water conditions.
- Safe for all plants--won't burn when used as directed.