Miracle-Gro® Water Soluble Azalea, Camellia, Rhododendron Plant Food
Overview & Benefits
- A special plant food that creates the ideal growing environment for acid-loving plants like azaleas, rhododendrons, camellias, dogwoods, magnolias, gardenias, orchids and all evergreens.
- Rich in iron and other essential nutrients
- Great for use with the Miracle-Gro Garden Feeder
- Apply every other week for lush foliage, rich color and abundant blooms
- Won't harm other plants or burn foliage when used as directed
- Formerly known as Miracid
Feeds, ironizes, and acidifies
1, 1.5, 4 and 5 pounds
How to Use
Two great methods for feeding your garden...
With the Miracle-Gro Garden Feeder: Fill feeder to the top of the label. 1.5 pounds feeds approximately 600 square feet.
With a Watering Can: Mix 1 tablespoon of Miracle-Gro for every gallon of water.
Mix 1/2 teaspoon per gallon of water.
When to Apply
Feed plants 7-14 days during the growing season for spectacular results.
How Often to Apply
Can be applied every 7-14 days.
Where to Use
For acid-loving plants such as, andromeda (pieris), azalea, blueberries, camellia, dogwood, fir, gardenia, hawthorn, hemlock, holly, hydrangea, juniper, laurel, magnolia, mountainash, oak, orchid, pachysandra, pine, rhododendron, spruce, and many others
1.5 pounds feeds approximately 600 square feet with the Miracle-Gro Garden Feeder.
All acid-loving plants including azalea, blueberries, camellia, dogwood, fir, gardenia, hawthorn, hemlock, holly, hydrangea, juniper, laurel, magnolia, mountainash, oak, orchid, pachysandra, pine, rhododendron, spruce and many others