Nature's Care® Evergreen & Shrub Plant Food
Overview & Benefits
Developed by the makers of Miracle-Gro, Nature's Care® Evergreen & Shrub Plant Food gives the acid-loving plants the good stuff they need to grow. With ingredients specially formulated from nature, your evergreens, azaleas, hydrangeas and acid-loving plants will thank you for feeding them this natural-based feast. Be proud of the results you can have with your plants, and know that we are proud to bring it to you. Nature's Care® Evergreen & Shrub Plant Food has also passed the rigorous OMRI® certification to give you full confidence that the ingredients truly are for organic gardening.
- Product Specs
Bag contains approximately 11 cups.
Where to use
In-ground gardens and flower beds.
How to use
For new plantings, put 1-2 cups in the planting hole. Feed after first Spring growth and again in 8-10 weeks.
Shrubs: 2-4 cups per 4' x 4' (16 square foot) area.
Trees: 1 1/2 cups for every 3' height. Scatter fertilizer over soil from base to drip-line.
Feed at planting time, and again every 30 days during the growing season. 6 cups per 5' x 10' (50 square foot area) or 3 cups per 25' of row."
When to apply
For holly, evergreen, azaleas, camellias, dogwood, gardenia, heather, hibiscus, hydrangea, rhododendron and other acid-loving plants, trees or shrubs: For new plantings, feed after first Spring growth and again in 8-10 weeks. Apply in spring as leaves emerge and again in the fall as leaves drop.
For acid loving vegetables: Feed at planting time and again every 30 days during the growing season
How often to apply
For acid-loving plants - apply every 8-10 weeks.
For acid-loving vegetables - apply every 30 days.
For holly, evergreen, azaleas, camellias, dogwood, gardenia, heather, hibiscus, hydrangea, rhododendron and other acid-loving plants, trees or shrubs.
Once all product is used, the bag can be thrown away.
Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back. If your plants aren't satisfied, return product UPC or receipt to us for a refund. For our address or to contact us, click here.
Kids & Pets
While gardening can be all in good fun, gardening is, well... dirty. We like to keep it clean by wearing gardening gloves and by washing our hands after. If you are making this a family affair, kids need grown up supervision.
Our Commitment to Sustainability: Did you know that you're partnering with us in one of the world's largest recycling efforts? Each year, we beneficially reuse millions of pounds of material from yards, farms, and forests in our Nature's Care® soils, potting mixes and natural plant foods, to help you grow plants that enhance your environment and make the world more beautiful.
- A natural-based feast to please your acid-loving plants
- For organic gardening
- OMRI Listed
- For hearty evergreens, azaleas, hydrangeas and more!
- Use to feed those acid-loving vegetables
- Keep it Clean:While gardening can be all in good fun, gardening is well... dirty. We like to keep it clean by wearing our trusted gardening gloves when gardening and by washing our hands after.
- Watering Tips:Be sure to give your plants plenty of water after feeding and water regularly. Try singing (or humming) a little tune such as 'Row, Row, Row Your Boat' to ensure each plant is getting it's fair share of water.
- What to Expect:Feeding your plants and watering regularly will help those vegetables and flowers give you more blooms and veggies, so you can enjoy the bold colors as you savor all those tasty vegetables (versus unfed plants)!
Contains: wheat middlings, meat and bone meal, fish meal, sulfate of potash, and elemental sulfur