Nature's Care® Rose & Flower Plant Food
Overview & Benefits
Beauty runs root deep. Nature's Care® Organic & Natural Rose & Flower Plant Food grows stunning in-ground plants, flowers and veggies by naturally supporting their roots. As soon as you mix into soil, our Life Link Beneficial Microbes go to work; breaking down organic matter so your plants can absorb the nutrients. At the same time, roots are triggered and begin to grow, increasing nutrient uptake and water efficiency. We call that a win-win.
- Product Specs
Where to use
Annuals & Perennials
Roses & Flowering Shrubs
How to use
Simply Sprinkle. Work Into Top 1/2" of Soil. Treat Your Plants To Water.
Microbes jump into action and help the most when used at planting time.
After Plants Are Established:
- Feed Annuals & Perennials Every 6 to 8 Weeks.
- Feed Roses & Flowering Shrubs at plantint or pre-bud break when buds fade & midsummer.
- Feed Container Plants at planting & every 8 weeks when actively growing.
- Flowers like to flaunt it, give them the oomph to be showstoppers
- Specially formulated with extra phosphorous for better blooming and strong root development
Our commitment to Sustainability: Did you know that you're partnering with us in one of the world's largest recycling efforts? Each year, we beneficially reuse millions of pounds of material from yards, farms, and forests in our Natures Care® soils, potting mixes and natural plant foods, to help you grow plants that enhance your environment and make the world more beautiful.
Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back. If your plants aren't satisfied, return product UPC or receipt to us for a refund. For our address or to contact us, click here.
Kids & Pets
While gardening can be all in good fun, gardening is, well... dirty. We like to keep it clean by wearing gardening gloves and by washing our hands after. If you are making this a family affair, kids need grown up supervision.
How Much To Feed:
- Annuals & Perennials: 4 cups per 20 sq ft (4' x 5') or 4 cups per 20 ft row
- Roses & Flowering Shrubs: 8 cups per 40 sq ft (4' x 10') or 2 cups per plant
- Container Plants: Use 1/2 cup per gallon of soil or 2 Tbsp for small starts