Miracle-Gro® FastRoot₁® Dry Powder Rooting Hormone
Overview & Benefits
Grow new plants from plant cuttings with Miracle-Gro® FastRoot1® Dry Powder Rooting Hormone. This product is made for rooting house, foliage, tropical, and hardy ornamental plants, as well as leaf, greenwood, and softwood cuttings. Simply take plant cuttings, usually 4-6 inch stem cuttings, from the current year’s growth and dip stem cutting into powder. Plant immediately in moist soil. Enjoy your new plants with the help of Miracle-Gro®.
Pairs Nicely With
- Product Specs
- Grow new plants from cuttings
- For rooting house, foliage, tropical and hardy ornamental plants
- Use on leaf, greenwood and softwood cuttings
- Take plant cuttings, usually 4-6 inch stem cuttings, from the current year's growth
- Simply dip stem cuttings into powder and plant immediately in moist soil
- It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Take off a small portion of the powder for your immediate use.
- Do not contaminate this stock container by returning used portion to this container.
How to use
- Take plant cuttings, usually 4-6 inch stem cuttings, from the current year's growth. For woody cuttings, usually wound by making a 3/4 inch notch at basal end.
- Dip the basal end of the cuttings 3/4-1 inch into the powder. Tap off excess powder.
- Plant the cuttings immediately in moist media.
- Take care of cuttings as appropriate for the plant variety. Control watering, temperature, humidity, light and other environmental factors. Observe and control external factors such as insects and fungus.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
Indole-3-butyric acid 0.1%