Miracle-Gro® Liquafeed® Tomato, Fruits & Vegetables Plant Food
Overview & Benefits
Help grow high-quality fruits and vegetables with the help of Miracle-Gro® LiquaFeed® Tomato, Fruits & Vegetables Plant Food. Feeding is as easy as watering. Just use a Miracle-Gro® LiquaFeed® Feeder and apply to your plants every 1-2 weeks.
Pairs Nicely With
- Product Specs
- Helps grow high-quality fruits and vegetables
- Feeding is as easy as watering
- Feed every 1-2 weeks
- Use with a Miracle-Gro® LiquaFeed® Feeder
- Each bottle feeds up to 400 sq. ft.
How to use
With Miracle-Gro® LiquaFeed® Universal Feeder:
1.Attach LiquaFeed® Universal Feeder to spigot, and attach a hose to base of Feeder.
*Feeder can also be placed on the ground and used in line between two hoses.
2.Insert LiquaFeed® plant food bottle by twisting into Feeder. Rotate bottle until vertical.
3.Turn knob to FEED. Turn on water and begin feeding with any watering device! Watering times will vary depending on the watering device used.
With Miracle-Gro® LiquaFeed® Advance Sprayer:
1. Attach LiquaFeed® feeder to garden hose.
2. Insert Liquafeed® refill bottle by removing cap and twisting into Liquafeed® feeder.
3. Feed by spraying the soil at the base of the plant until soil is saturated. One plant food bottle will last approximately 15 minutes with continuous use.
Where to use
In-ground or container vegetable, fruit and herb gardens.
Where not to use
Do not apply concentrate directly to plants or soil
When to apply
Use to feed in-ground or container fruit, vegetable, or herb gardens.
How often to apply
Feed every 7-14 days
9 - 4 - 9
Each bottle will feed 400 square feet.
All plants including flowers and edible plants.
Keep out of reach of children
Empty Bottle: can be offered for recycling or disposed of in regular trash
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
One of the LiquaFeed Feeders should be used to apply/dilute plant food with water.
With use with the LiquaFeed Universal Feeder, feeding time will vary depending on watering devices used.