- Product Specs
- Feeding is as easy as watering with ANY watering device.
- Remains on spigot and switches from Feed to Water with the flip of a switch
- Connects to any Watering Device to feed as you water
- Patent Pending Technology Automatically Mixes the Right Amount of Nutrients to take the Guesswork out of Feeding
- Frequently Asked Questions About the LiquaFeed Universal Starter Kit
- Learn more about the LiquaFeed Universal Starter Kit
- Every Other Week Makes Miracles!TM
How to use
1. Attach LiquaFeed® Universal Feeder to spigot or in-line between two hoses
2. Insert LiquaFeed® refill bottle by removing cap and twisting into LiquaFeed® Universal Feeder
3. Turn on water at spigot and flip the switch to "Feed" on the LiquaFeed® Universal Feeder
4. Feed your plants while you water with any device (sprinkler, watering can, soaker hose, watering wand, hand sprayer, garden hose, etc). Feeding times will vary depending on the watering device you use.
5. To clean hose, flip switch back to WATER and run water for 15 seconds per 25 ft. length of hose.
When to apply
Use to feed all types of in-ground or container flowers, vegetables, trees, shrubs and houseplants.
How often to apply
For best results, use every 7-14 days.
Approximately 400 sq. ft. per bottle, but the time to empty will vary depending on the watering device and water pressure.
All plants including vegetables.
Reusable, recyclable (#5) plastic base
All Purpose Plant Food: 12 - 4 - 8