Miracle-Gro® Tree & Shrub Plant Food Spikes
Overview & Benefits
Extend the beauty of your garden to the rest of your landscape with Miracle-Gro® Tree & Shrub Plant Food Spikes. Use once a season, in the Spring and Fall, for lush, beautiful foliage and vibrant color on all deciduous, evergreen, and flowering trees and shrubs. These easy-to-use spikes provide nutrition directly to the roots, where trees need it the most, and includes natural ingredients.
Tree & Shrub
Promotes lush, beautiful foliage in trees, shrubs and evergreens.
Fruit & Citrus
Promotes enhanced fruit production versus unfed trees.
Promotes deep, vibrant color and foliage on all evergreen and acid loving plants.
Place enclosed plastic cap on top of spike. If the ground is dry, wet before driving spikes.
Identify Your Tree Drip Line
The drip line is the outermost circumference of the tree branches. For small trees and shrubs with drip line closer than 2 feet, insert spikes 2 feet away from center. Spikes should be at least 3 feet apart.
Drive Spike into Ground
Drive spike into the ground around the tree or shrub following the drip line. Be sure to remove cap and save for future use. Then continue to drive spike at least 2 inches below the surface.
- Product Specs
- Easy-to-use spikes release nutrients directly into the root zone to help promote strong trees and shrubs
- Contains natural ingredients to feed microbes in the soil
- Feed once per season in Spring and Fall
- Also great for use on evergreens and acid loving plants
- Promotes vibrant color and lush foliage
How to use
- Place the plastic cap provided on top of the spike.
- Drive the spike into the ground around your tree or shrub by following the drip line.
- Spikes should be at least 3 feet apart. For small trees and shrubs with a drip line closer than 2 feet, insert the spikes at least 2 feet away from center of your shrub or tree trunk.
- Remove the plastic cap and save for future use.
- Continue to drive the spike 2 inches below surface of the soil.
Where to use
Use on deciduous and flowering trees & shrubs, evergreens, and acid-lovings plants.
When to apply
Apply spikes once in the spring and once in the fall when the ground is soft and moist. If the ground is dry, wet the soil before driving in the spikes.
How often to apply
Once every spring and fall
No runoff or mess
Within six months or purchase, if you, the consumer, are not completely satisfied with the results after using this product, we will refund your purchase price in full.
Depends on size of plant or transplant. Refer to label for specific directions.
Kids & Pets
Once the spikes are in the ground, pets may return to the area.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
Use the diameter of the drip line of your tree or shrub as a guide to determine the number of spikes needed per plant.
What to Expect
Season-long feeding to help promote lush foliage and vibrant color for your trees and shrubs.