Miracle-Gro® All Purpose Garden Soil
Overview & Benefits
Miracle-Gro® All Purpose Garden Soil is enriched with continuous release plant food to help get plants off to a great start. It will feed them up to 3 months and improve the existing soil so your plants can build strong roots.
How to Use Miracle-Gro® All Purpose Garden Soil for In-Ground Gardening
- Product Specs
Where to use
Use for in-ground gardens.
How to use
For planting individual plants:
- Dig a hole twice as wide as the container/rootball.
- Blend garden soil with native soil in a 50:50 ratio.
For amending beds:
- Apply a 3 inch layer and work into the top 6 inches of the soil.
- Plant seeds or live plants following specific package or plant tag instructions.
- Water thoroughly after planting then daily until plants are well established.
Where not to use
Not for use in pots or containers.
When to apply
Apply when planting flowers, vegetables and herbs outdoors (not in containers), or when preparing soil in outdoor gardens and landscape beds.
How often to apply
Amend in-ground gardens annually, mixing 3 inches of garden soil into the top 6 inches of native soil.
For use with all annuals,perennials.
0.09 - 0.05 - 0.07
- Grows bigger, more beautiful plants (vs. unfed plants)
- Improves existing soil to build strong roots
- Feeds up to 3 months
- 30 days after planting, start a regular feeding regimen with Miracle-Gro® Plant Food
- For in-ground use only