Miracle-Gro® All Purpose Garden Soil
Overview & Benefits
Ready for bigger, more beautiful* annuals, perennials and vegetables? Get plants off to a great start with Miracle-Gro® Garden Soil All Purpose. Enriched with continuous release plant food, it feeds plants for up to 3 months and improves existing soil to help your plants build strong roots. This is the complete garden soil for all your outdoor, in-ground needs.
*vs. unfed plants
- Product Specs
Where to use
Use for in-ground gardens.
How to use
For planting individual plants:
- Dig a hole twice as wide as the container/rootball.
- Blend garden soil with native soil in a 50:50 ratio.
For amending beds:
- Apply a 3 inch layer and work into the top 6 inches of the soil.
- Plant seeds or live plants following specific package or plant tag instructions.
- Water thoroughly after planting then daily until plants are well established.
Where not to use
Not for use in pots or containers.
When to apply
Apply when planting flowers, vegetables and herbs outdoors (not in containers), or when preparing soil in outdoor gardens and landscape beds.
How often to apply
Amend in-ground gardens annually, mixing 3 inches of garden soil into the top 6 inches of native soil.
- Grows bigger, more beautiful plants (vs. unfed plants)
- Feeds up to 3 months
- Improves existing soil to build strong roots
- Use with annuals, perennials and all types of vegetables
- For in-ground use only
0.09 - 0.05 - 0.07