Miracle-Gro® Garden Mulch
Overview & Benefits
Miracle-Gro® Garden Mulch is made with the gardener in mind, because flowers, fruits, and vegetables deserve the benefits of mulch. Miracle-Gro® Garden Mulch is made from colorant-free aged bark fines, to help you focus on growing your garden favorites. Plus, Miracle-Gro® Garden Mulch prevents weeds naturally (by using a 2-inch layer to block growth and access to sunlight), helps retain soil moisture, and helps moderate soil temperature.
- Product Specs
One bag will cover between 6 and 7 sq. ft. at a depth of 2 inches.
Five bags will cover slightly more than 32 sq. ft. at a depth of 2 inches.
Where to use
Crafted for use around all plants including flowers, fruits and vegetables
How to use
Apply a 2 inch layer to your garden bed. Confidently use around all types of plants including trees, shrubs, flowers and vegetables. Make sure however to keep mulch several inches from tree trunks, foundations and other wood structures. If you have plants that are underdeveloped or have not yet germinated do not cover with mulch.
When to apply
Apply Miracle-Gro® Garden Mulch anytime! it is extra helpful in extreme conditions thanks to its ability to help conserve soil moisture and moderate soil temperature
Guaranteed Satisfaction or Your Money Back! Within 6 months of purchase if you, the consumer, are not completely satisfied with the results after using this product, we will refund your purchase price in full.
- Made for use around all plants including flowers, fruits and vegetables
- Made of colorant-free aged bark fines
- Prevents weeds naturally (a 2-inch layer naturally prevents weeds by blocking growth and access to sunlight)
- Helps conserve soil moisture so your garden can get the most out of every watering and rainfall.
- Helps moderate soil temperature.
- Only available in Atlanta, GA, San Francisco/Oakland, CA, and Los Angeles, CA.