Miracle-Gro® Moisture Control® Potting Mix
Overview & Benefits
Grows plants twice as big vs. unfed plants. Absorbs 33% more water than ordinary potting soil (Potting soil that does not contain sphagnum peat moss, coir, and wetting agent.). Feeds plants up to 6 months with Miracle-Gro® Continuous Release plant food.
- Product Specs
The number of containers filled varies by bag size. See on back of bag.(8 qt bag fills two 8 inch-wide pots)
Where to use
Use when potting or repotting indoor or outdoor plants in containers.
How to use
1. Select a pot with a drain hole.
2. Fill pot about 1/3 full.
3.Loosen root ball, place plant in pot.
4. Add mix, press lightly.
5. Water, let drain.
Where not to use
Not for in-ground gardening use.
When to apply
How often to apply
Whenever planting new plants or when repotting annually.
0.21 - 0.11 - 0.16
- Protects against over and underwatering
- Feeds up to 6 months
- Grows plants twice as big!® (vs. unfed plants.)
- Absorbs up to 33% more water than basic potting soil (vs. potting soil that does not contain sphagnum peat moss, coir and wetting agent)
- Select a pot with a drain hole.
- Fill pot about 1/3 full.
- Loosen root ball, place plant in pot.
- Add mix, press lightly.
- Water, let drain.