- Product Specs
- Use in containers to help prevent soil compaction and promote strong root development
- Enriched with Miracle-Gro® Plant Food for beautiful plants
- Excellent for starting cuttings and storing bulbs
- Improves drainage and aeration in potting mixes
How to use
For Rooting Cuttings
1. Fill Container with Miracle-Gro® perlite
2. Water thoroughly
3. Make holes with a pencil
4. Insert cuttings, pressing Perlite around them
5. Keep moist and out of direct sunlight
For Storing Bulbs and Root Crops
Pour dry Miracle-Gro® Perlite around bulbs. Do not pack down or water when storing.
For best results, dip cutting in rooting compound according to rooting compound directions. After roots have formed, transplant cuttings into Miracle-Gro® Potting Mix.
Where to use
For use in container plants only.
When to apply
This product can be applied anytime.
0.07 - 0.07 - 0.07
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.