- Product Specs
The number of containers filled varies by bag size. See on back of bag.
(8 qt bag fills two 8 inch-wide pots)
Where to use
Indoor or outdoor container plants
How to use
1. Select a pot with a drain hole.
2. Fill pot about 1/3 full.
3. Loosen root ball, place in pot.
4. Add mix, press lightly.
5. Water, let drain.
Where not to use
Not for in-ground gardening use
When to apply
Use when potting or repotting indoor or outdoor plants in containers.
How often to apply
Use at time of planting.To avoid soil compaction and replenish nutrients, all plants should be repotted annually with fresh Miracle-Gro Potting Mix.
- Grows plants twice as big!® (vs unfed plants.)
- Feeds up to 6 months
- More blooms for more color (vs unfed plants.)
- For indoor and outdoor container plants
- For use in containers
0.21 - 0.11 - 0.16