Miracle-Gro® Cactus, Palm & Citrus Potting Mix
Overview & Benefits
You don't have to live in the desert to grow beautiful cacti, palms, citruses, and succulents - just plant them with Miracle-Gro® Cactus, Palm & Citrus Soil. This soil is designed for plants that love hot, dry climates. Our formula is fast-draining, featuring ingredients like perlite, sand, and other forest products. These ingredients also help reduce the likelihood of soil compaction. Miracle-Gro® Cactus, Palm & Citrus Soil is fortified with iron and Miracle-Gro® plant food to prevent leaf yellowing and other common nutritional deficiencies found in cactus, palm, citrus, and succulents. The added fertilizer in this soil feeds plants up to 6 months. Use in your garden or containers. One 1 cu. ft. bag will fill two 12 inch containers (amounts may vary). Always remember to blend a 50:50 mix of native soil and Miracle-Gro® Cactus, Palm & Citrus Soil when planting in-ground. You can count on Miracle-Gro® to help you grow beautiful, colorful plants.
For larger sizes, please visit a retailer near you!
Pairs Nicely With
- Product Specs
- Miracle-Gro® Cactus, Palm & Citrus Soil contains the nutrients your desert-loving plants need to thrive
- Fast-draining formula features sand and perlite to help create the optimal growing environment
- Soil is fortified with iron and plant food to prevent leaf yellowing and other common nutritional deficiencies
- Added fertilizer feeds cacti, palms, citruses, and succulents up to 6 months
- Soil plus plant food is great for containers and in-ground gardens
How to use
- Select a pot with a drain hole.
- Fill pot about 1/3 full.
- Loosen root ball, place plant in pot.
- Add more mix; press lightly.
- Water; let drain.
Vertical cacti should be planted in containers that have a diameter half the height of the plant, while round cacti should be placed in containers that are 2 inches greater than the diameter of the plant.
Where to use
For indoor & outdoor container plants.
Where not to use
Not for in-ground gardening.
When to apply
Use when potting or repotting indoor or outdoor plants in containers.
How often to apply
Repotting citrus annually to the next larger size container will encourage fruiting.
Cactus, Palm, Citrus and other succulents.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
After potting, place plants in a shady spot for 4-5 days to acclimate.
Let mix dry to the touch between waterings. Do not allow plants to sit in drainage water. Outdoor container plants require frequent watering - as often as once per day in hot, dry conditions.