Miracle-Gro® Garden to Go™ Mesclun Greens Mix
Overview & Benefits
Ready, set, grow! Miracle-Gro® Garden to Go™ Mesclun Greens Mix is an all-in-one garden kit that allows you to grow your own food, indoors or out. This kit comes with everything you need to have successful harvest - mesclun seeds, soil with nutrients, reusable planter box, and a recipe card. The growing process is super simple. All you have to do is add water to the soil in the planter box, watch it expand, and sprinkle the seeds on top.
After you have assembled your Garden to Go™, choose a sunny spot (inside or outside, we're not picky) to set your planter box. You should begin to see sprouts in just a few days' time! Once your mesclun greens are fully grown, simply cut the leaves towards the bottom of the plant, then watch them grow all over again! You can harvest up to two cycles with our mesclun seeds, so you can eat all the salad you want. The garden-to-table experience has never been easier with Miracle-Gro® Garden to Go™.
Pairs Nicely With
own food, indoors or out. It comes with everything you need to have a successful harvest — mesclun
greens seeds, soil with nutrients, reusable planter box, and a recipe card. We make growing from seed
- Product Specs
- Ready, set, grow with this all-in-one garden kit that allows you to grow and enjoy fresh greens in less than 30 days
- No tools necessary - just add water to the soil in the planter box, watch it expand, and sprinkle the seeds on top
- Place anywhere the sun shines, indoors or out, whether that be your back patio or next to a window in your kitchen
- Enjoy up to two harvests of mesclun salad greens
- Includes mesclun seeds, soil with nutrients, reusable planter box, and recipe card
How to use
Grow Indoors: Year-round
Grow Outdoors: Wait until 1 week after the danger of the last spring frost.
Need tips or help? Visit miraclegro.com for more info.
- Remove the planter and contents from the box.
- Add water to get the soil nice and moist. Over 5 minutes, slowly pour 12 - 14 cups (3 - 3.5 liters) of warm water onto the compressed soil.
- Watch the soil expand inside the container.
- Sprinkle Seeds. Each seed packet is made up of beautifully colored greens. Scatter them on the soil and then lightly press them down to ensure seed-to-soil contact.
- Let soil dry to the touch between waterings.
- Place the container in full or indirect sunlight for 6 hours or more a day. No additional feeding needed.
- When greens have grown, just snip some leaves and enjoy them how you wish.
- Enjoy up to two harvests with the Miracle-Gro® Garden to Go Mesclun Greens Mix.
Where to use
With this kit you can grow indoors or outside. If placing outside, wait one week until the danger of the last spring frost has passed.
Non Availability Regions
Wash hands after use.
Place box and interior tray out for recycling where available.
- Use with adult supervision.
- Store in a cool, dry place before using.
Let the soil become dry to the touch between waterings.
What to Expect
You can grow enough greens for up to two harvests.