Miracle-Gro® Garden Soil For Trees & Shrubs
Overview & Benefits
Get plants off to a great start with Miracle-Gro® Garden Soil Trees & Shrubs. Enriched with continuous release plant food, it will feed trees and shrubs for up to 3 months. It's even fortified with phosphorus and iron to build strong roots and prevent leaf yellowing. Plus, Moisture Control® technology protects against over- and under-watering so you can have bigger, more beautiful deciduous, evergreen and flowering trees and shrubs.
Pairs Nicely With
- Product Specs
- Grow big, beautiful trees and shrubs with the help of Miracle-Gro® Garden Soil Trees & Shrubs
- Soil is fortified with phosphorus and iron to help promote root development and prevent leaf yellowing
- Added fertilizer feeds up to 3 months for strong deciduous, evergreen, and flowering trees and shrubs
- Moisture Control® protects plants against over and underwatering
- Miracle-Gro® Garden Soil Trees and Shrubs is for use in outdoor in-ground gardens and landscaping
How to use
For planting individual plants.
- Dig a hole following specific package or plant tag instructions.
- Mix with 1 part native soil and build a mound in the hole and score roots.
- Water thoroughly after planting then daily until plants are well established.
- Cover area with mulch.
Where to use
For use in outdoor in-ground gardens and landscaping.
Where not to use
Not for use in pots or containers.
When to apply
Use when planting trees and shrubs
Hole diameter* ... # of bags required
12 inches ... 0.1 bags
18 inches ... 0.3 bags
24 inches ... 0.8 bags
36 inches ... 2.7 bags
*Refer to plant tag to determine size of hole for planting. It should be at least twice as wide but not deeper than the root ball of the plant.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
Mix 1 part native soil and 1 part garden soil to avoid creating a distinct barrier layer between garden soil and the native soil. This will allow roots to expand easily for more vigorous plant growth.